Thursday, December 21, 2006

gift WISH #5


HELL YEAH!!!!!
Now THIS is what I really need! It seems to me that riding around on a little moped that has a fucking BAZOOKA attached to it may finally get me some respect!
Or…..I blow you to kingdom come!!!!
I have a neighbor that has been giving me a shit load of grief lately. His damn kids keep climbing my tree out front, and hang shit from the branches. Yeah, sounds cute and all- kids will be kids…..right? NO! If I’m collecting the paper at 6 am, and I look up to see a sopping wet tampon dangling in the wind –IT’S NOT FUCKING CUTE!!
SO- please someone be nice enough to track one of these down for me! I will take great joy in chasing those little shits around with my new BAZOOKA BIKE!
Merry Christmas Johnny! Beep-Beep…….*BOOM*!!!!
F U

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home