Monday, January 15, 2007

So I hear....

As you all know (well, most of you who pay any attention to a fucking word I say) I enjoy mentally cataloging snippets of conversations that I have NOTHING to do with, and should stop…..but whatever. You should try it! It’s amazing what goes through your mind when you only hear “part” of what someone says. HERE IS THE LATEST!!

….what? And did it come out of your shirt?

Let’s just stop talking about elephants…ok?

…..but he refused to trim….so I ditched.

…only when I wash. The rest of the time I’m dry.

Did you know your number spells FUCK?

My bag is my bag…..because it’s my bag! What a bitch!

….and it was all nickels! For a whole fucking dollar!......just a big mess of nickels man.

What’s an eight-track??!

…..damn party……damn YouTube….DAMN IT!

What is this anyway? Can I just get a REGULAR fork?!

……was called Splatter….don’t know what they call it now….

It’s never for me anyway…..that’s why I’m a vegan.

I’ve heard of three legs…but two? What- does it just hop around?

….so then he said there are three kinds of “poopie”….had a fucking poster about it!

It keeps flopping out everywhere. Get a rubber band or something!!

HAVE A GOOD MONDAY!
F U

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home